God's New Revelations

Sharing Words

The forum is closed until further notice due to massive abuse

Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:34 PM UTC by Mary
(Last edited on Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 6:13 PM UTC)

Our Lady’s Interventions

June 9, 2015

I cannot wait until the doors open and I am welcomed in. I will come unannounced showing up wherever I choose. Is this not true of my apparition sites? At Lourdes, at Fatima, at Akita, at Rwanda, were these not surprising visits?

I come in two ways. At times, heaven makes a decision. God chooses the place and I choose the people. All is planned ahead of time. In fact, years of silent and hidden preparation take place, both among all the people and in the hearts of my chosen messengers. When the perfect moment arrives, I come. I appear. I speak. I give messages. I instruct so that all know what is expected. A great gift remains upon that place and upon the messages as they go forth. The messages are my thousand little lights, spread far and wide.

I also come in ways that are little known. Again, the gift begins in heaven. There is a special opportunity or special need which I have taken into my heart. I go before the heavenly Father and present this need to him. He can deny me nothing. Every prayer coming from my heart is always answered.

I first receive the gift in my heart and bring it to earth. My gifts are not limited. The person might be totally surprised, not even thinking that such a gift could be given to them. I come unannounced. The door was not even open. All I needed to know was that my gift would be welcomed received and put to good use.

I want you to know this heart of your heavenly Mother. I want your eyes to be open. I want you to see the surprising gifts I am always placing in your life. How can I change the world unless I fill those who love me with every possible gift?

Comment: The message is so encouraging. Open your eyes. Our Lady is trying to fill you with her gifts.

June 10, 2015

Although terrorism spreads quickly, the main problem is Putin. He is armed with nuclear weapons and is geographically at the door of Western Europe. He knows the weaknesses of the Western leaders and that they will not respond to his advances. He is ready to move in surprising ways – boldly and aggressively, always with a cloud of deception and through others. Really, he is the one making the decisions. He holds a knife aimed at European hearts. He can quickly cause great difficulties. He is just waiting to see where it is best for him to act. That he will move against parts of Europe is certain.

Terrorism will spread and unite (although trying to come together will present problems for these leaders of diverse groups). Their eye is upon Italy and how they can enter Europe. Nothing is safe because their conquests in the Middle East and Africa are both extensive and strengthened.

The third theme is the economic weakness of Europe and the difficulty of keeping all the nations on a common currency. There are tremendous burdens to gain this goal and the divisions between the nations are already evident.

Comment: These three problems will not be resolved quickly.

June 11, 2015

Greater secrets lie even deeper in my heart and I gladly pour them out for those who cherish my words. The time is very short. Many evil forces have been put in place while good people slept soundly. No voice awakened them and few understood.

Now, my voice goes forth to the whole world. I will raise this voice to an ever higher level. The words will have greater authority. No one, in the world or in the Church, will be deaf to them. They will resound everywhere and in new ways.

Do you not hear the drums of war? Do you not see the collapse that encircles the world? Has there been any moment like this moment? Has mankind ever been so imperiled? Yet, many still sleep, comfortable in their beds.

I turn away from world leaders. They are filled with old wisdom and stale solutions. What they offer only leads the world further along the road of darkness.

New lights must appear, lights coming from faith, the lights of the gospel burning brightly in the hearts of millions of people who gather. This is my plan. Do not scoff at it or believe I cannot bring this about. I have spoken of this before, in general ways. Now, I bring it forth with the greatest clarity.

Only heaven can save the world and heaven is ready to act. Everything begins within the person, a deep call of faith that purifies and stirs. Then comes a gathering together, a unity that can be brought about by the social media. Then external gatherings, large and open. People of faith begin to see my words coming true. Finally there are signs from heaven which confirm and offer direction. This is the only way in which the whole world will be stirred.

Do you believe? Then begin now to follow my plan. I will be with you every step of the way. All obstacles will fall beneath my power. All doors will be opened. The light will be brilliant, like the noonday sun. Nothing else will suffice to cast out the impending darkness. What an agenda! No time to delay. While you read this, I was working in your heart. Act upon your good desires. They are my inner lights.

Comment: Only Our Lady can bring this about. She asks us not to rely on our ineffective human means but to trust that heaven will act.

June 12, 2015

Why am I coming forth in this way, after so many centuries of being hidden? Because the heavenly Father has decreed this. He has kept me hidden until this age when Satan will release every power of hell to destroy civilization, to reverse God’s creative acts and especially to cover over the light of Jesus’ rising from the dead in the greatest darkness.

If he accomplishes his goal the human race will once again return to darkness and only slowly, after many generations, will the light of faith be rekindled. Such is the battle being fought and the great importance of these years.

All must be open to the newness of God’s plan. Anyone who thinks of my role and my actions as in former times will not be able to comprehend or to respond. Rivers of glory are being poured out. Oceans of graces, not seen until now, are ready to burst forth. It will not be as it formerly was. Only a deeper and wider belief will know how to respond. So, let me begin.

I perceive the present evil and foresee the coming darkness which will sweep upon mankind. New light will be needed, because the former light will be attacked and weakened. I am already pouring out this new light. Many are drawn to new devotion to my Immaculate Heart. This is like a little flower which must be carefully guarded because its seeds are meant to blow over the whole world. Even those who are scattering these seeds have no idea of the great powers which they contain. Never before has such a light been given.

The more hearts which receive my gifts, the greater can be the signs and wonders. All must study. All must live with the greatest fervor. All must gather so others can gather with them. I will increase their numbers quickly. I am like John the Baptist proclaiming the coming of new lights to help mankind.

Comment: Our Lady speaks frequently of her new ways that we must be alert to.

June 13, 2015

Do not tire of my constant pleading. I am trying to awaken a Church that has forgotten the divine fire present in Jesus’ Sacred Heart. I am a constant witness of that fire and I show you that fire so you, too, can grasp the urgency.

In the fire, is vision and understanding. From this fire, I receive all the wisdom that I share with the world. Now, I invite you to look with me into this fire. First, you see the urgency. The fire is alive. It does not wait. It seeks to consume the world in divine love.

Second, you see that all the solutions to the world’s problems are contained in this fire. You see the power to roll back all the destructive forces unleashed by sin. How often I have explained that these evil powers bubble beneath the surface waiting to erupt. Finally, you see the great benefits that will come when this divine fire is cast upon the earth.

Why is the fire held back? Now, you grasp why I constantly plead. The fire has its time and was meant to go forth. The destruction which marked the 20th century was never supposed to happen. Now, the world is far along a path that it should never have walked.

All the answers lie in the divine fire which is waiting and waiting to be released. That is why I speak each day. Slowly, many are beginning to believe. God has placed this fire in my Immaculate Heart, so it can be released quickly and completely. These are the mysteries which I reveal so that my children have hope and know exactly what to do. They must hold on to their devotions, gather with others and prepare for the fire of God. Obey me and I will pour out that fire.

Comment: This locution is quite appropriate because today is the feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

June 14, 2015

Let me reveal my plan to save the nations. I will not be able to save all because their darkness resists my light. Only those who are swept up into my light will experience my saving action.

Also, my saving actions will vary, at least in their external forms. When a persecution breaks out do not some suffer martyrdom and some are preserved. Yet all were guided by my light. So, it will be with the events. All will be touched differently, even those who are filled with my light. There will be no uniform result. Yet my light will be effective in every one who trusts and believes in me.

How can I pour out this light? Usually, I choose messengers, appear to them, provide signs and wonders, give messages and attract many to come. In this way, light goes forth and love for me increases. I will not neglect this means, but controversies arise and enemies speak out. Much of the light is lost or diminished. Limits are set and the welcome sign is taken down. People even wonder if the blessing they experienced was true.

So, I must use another plan. This is exactly why I speak. Catholics are used to apparition sites which have strengthened their faith. Even if they have not personally visited there, they have read and heard the stories. The events strengthen their faith. They know that I love them and have visited them.

In this age of darkness, I will use another plan. No one will be able to block my path of light. Listen closely to what I am doing because the light is at your doorstep. Do not wait for another apparition. They are true and valid but I must act more quickly. Realize this, all the light which usually flows from these sites is now readily available everywhere. I am ready to break through into everyone’s heart, especially your own. The normal ways are stymied and I must create new ways that no one can block.

Let my light break forth right now, in every heart that believes, in every soul that is reading these locutions. Let the light break forth now. This will be the greatest sign, that all are filled with new light with no need of an apparition.

Comment: Our Lady’s light is available right now within your heart.

June 15, 2015

I reveal my ways so you can walk my road. My ways are surprising and, without my revelation, you would never see or understand.

In my apparitions, I revealed my ways. However, many times my messages did not go forth. They were delayed or held back. So, I must use these new means of communication because the time is so short and my messages are so important.

Many do not realize that the average person needs daily light. They are no longer surrounded in a culture of light. They no longer enjoy the full light of faith. They are subjected to so many teachings, coming at them in a hundred different ways. They need a daily word that is readily available, always contradicting the word of the world which they hear all day.

They also need to know that I am with them each day, that I pour out my love and truth each day. So, let no one claim that these daily locutions are not needed. Each day they bring light. They open the window of heaven so everyone can breathe new air. They lift the person up, like their daily cup of coffee.

They pierce the darkness. They are relentless, never giving up, always believing that mankind can be saved and always trusting that the heavenly Father will provide what is needed.

These locutions are my surprising light which has caught the Evil One off guard. They will become a blinding light, easily able to be grasped by my little ones but a source of confusion to Satan.

Love the great apparitions. Treasure all of my messages. Give thanks for the messengers whom I have chosen, especially my beloved Sister Lucy who struggled for such a long time to reveal the Fatima gift. Do not lament. See what I am bringing about, a new way of my speaking to the world.

Comment: Our Lady is not saying that her apparitions will end but that she is using new ways to reveal her heart.

June 16, 2015

As my light goes forth, everything will come under its power. It will not be limited to devout souls nor just to inner realities. I must expose the dark strongholds of Satan which are moving the world to its destruction.

The powerful forces of evil are hidden from view, the decisions made by the powerful and the rich who surround all that they do in the cloak of secrecy, and the inner forces of the political world which seeks only continual power without regard for human life. These powerful hidden forces are deciding the world’s future and all must be brought to light.
How can this occur when the rich and powerful use every means to clothe themselves in darkness? I am speaking now of a true redemption of humanity, of a complete breaking of the power of evil over the human race. Grasp this moment. Understand what is taking place. Satan knows and fears me. I am talking about the complete liberation of the human race from evils that have been planted in its soil for centuries. These evils have grown and coalesced. They have claimed more and more of human life.

Look at the great poverty in which most of humanity lives. Look at the overthrow of governments and endless wars. Look at the weapons of destruction and the growth of wealth. These tremendous forces did not spring up overnight. They result from hidden evils that have coalesced for their own selfish interests. These forces manipulate world events for their own selfish desires. They must be dispersed by my light, so the human race can once again breathe a fresh air and start on a new path.

Am I not speaking of little victories? Of small battles? Not at all. I am speaking of a complete crushing of Satan’s head and bringing the world into light that has been missing for centuries and centuries. This is where the world stands, on the brink of the greatest darkness or on the edge of total light. I have revealed a deep secret of my Immaculate Heart.

Comment: Our Lady speaks of a huge gift, the destruction of evil’s power over all the world’s systems.

June 17, 2015

Are there still more secrets lying in the center of my heart? Yes, but many of them cause me sadness. Yet, even these I must share so that some are saved from the darkness.

When my great lights go forth, they will offer help and salvation to the whole world. However, enemies will arise against my special messenger. They will say, like the tenants in the parable, “Let us kill him”. Intense opposition will arise and will turn away many. Do not be dismayed if my messenger seems to be totally discredited in the eyes of the world. Still the message will go forth.

Other opposition will arise. “How can these messages be true? How will they come about?” These words will discourage many and steal my words from their hearts, just as the birds of the air stole the seeds from the ground.

Others will use force. They will persecute and even kill those who try to spread my light. They will be ostracized and ridiculed. Yet, they will know that my messages are essential to saving the world from the coming darkness. They will have the faith of the early believers who correctly saw the gospel message as God’s saving word and Jesus’ name as the only name that brings salvation. I am sad at their afflictions but rejoice that they remain faithful when persecuted.

My final sadness is that, although the light goes forth in fullness and the special messenger with many others are faithful, yet, the light will not save the whole world.

By my words, you are beginning to see the extent to which I will go, the greatness of the preparations and the worldwide graces that I will release. The present lights are not enough in the face of the darkness that already is grasping human history. Do not fear. Far more powerful and worldwide lights are already pouring forth. Believe and let nothing steal your faith.

Comment: Our Lady’s words prepare us for new lights and new opportunities. We must hold fast in our belief.

June 18, 2015

Why should I hold back my light? Why should I delay one moment when the Prince of Darkness spews his evils, using the most violent means possible? Whatever means he possesses, he uses. He always seeks new means of destruction, and as soon as he gains them, he uses them. There is no delay on his part.

The West moves closer and closer to an Iranian nuclear treaty, which is really no treaty at all. Already, many restraints have been lifted. Iran is enjoying its new freedom and its new place at the negotiating table (as if it is truly negotiating). Iran cannot believe this great turn of events. Its enemies, like Israel, have been shoved side. They have no place at this table. The voices that warn against this treaty are rejected.

These are my words. When the treaty is signed and Iran regains its new freedoms, the powers of darkness will rejoice. For the first time, nuclear weapons will become part of its arsenal. Satan will not delay. As soon as these weapons are in his hand, he will act, stirring up those whom he controls to use them in any form possible, even if this means their own destruction.

Using nuclear weapons will trigger a vast response. Fires will burn everywhere – far greater than any current blaze. The new state of the world will become totally irreparable. This is why I speak forth to all the world and why I cannot wait. All is urgency. The clock ticks more quickly than any world leader imagines. All are sleeping. No one sees.

So, I must act alone, stirring up my little army. Read how Gideon defeated the Midianites by reducing the size of his army (Judges 7:1-22) so all glory went to God. I do not need large numbers. I only need people who will believe and pray. Through them, I can act and all the world will see the Father’s plan of using the Woman Clothed With the Sun.

Comment: As yet terrorists do not have nuclear arms. When they do, they will use them.

Source: