God's New Revelations

Sharing Words

The forum is closed until further notice due to massive abuse

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 at 5:03 PM UTC by Christian

America and the Church

America and the Church
September 15, 2022 5:06 PM
YHWH’s Daughter

They are preparing an attack for 24th September in America.

Pray Only in My Spirit.

Vancouver, Washington, Chicago, Hollywood.

Pray Only in My Spirit.

The time is coming for Me to overthrow anything that is perverted, by THE POWER OF MY SPIRIT.

The time has come for Me to show that I Am the True God. God of gods. King of kings. Lord of lords. Jesus Christ from Nazareth.

The White House, Kamala Harris, Obama, Trump (My trumpet of the end times)

Pray. The destruction has began. The masks are falling and the truth will come to the light.

I will reveal everything hidden.

Pray in My Spirit. Do not look at the circumstances, but keep your focus on Me your God.

I lead you by My Spirit. Don’t worry My child I am guarding your heart.
Behold, I come soon and everyone will stand before Me and I will judge them according to their deeds.

You will answer to Me for everything you have done on the earth.
REPENT therefore, and come to My Cross for the Salvation of your souls.

Lift Me up in your lives just as Moses lifted up the bronze serpent in the wilderness, and all those who were bitten by snakes who gazed at it with faith were healed.

Lift Me up in the same way and look at Me with faith so I can redeem and deliver you from your sins.

Repent church for I come soon.

The judgment has begun.

The judgment begins at My house.

I will test every heart to see if it truly loves me, or if it’s far from me and is only honoring me with its lips.

Take heart, My children I Am at the door, I Am coming very soon.

Come to Me all of you who have not washed your garments and wash them, so i can clothe you with the garment of salvation and redemption.

I am waiting for you, come all of you who are weary and burdened so that I can set you free in My spirit and heal your hearts.

Shalom, I Am your Loving Father.

“Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up.” – (John 3:14)

“So Moses made a bronze serpent, and put it on a pole; and so it was, if a serpent had bitten anyone, when he looked at the bronze serpent, he lived.” – (Numbers 21:9)

“‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.” – (Matthew 15:8)

“And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’” – (Mark 12:30)

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – (Philippians 4:6-7)

“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.” – (2 Corinthians 5:10)

“For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.” – (Luke 8:17)

“each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.” – (1 Corinthians 3:13-15)

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” – (Matthew 11:28-30)